Austin waving to the Saltgrass Trail Riders...Nick was off to serve jury duty...I was off to take Brittany to Spanish class...Nick wasn't having too thrilling of a time...Austin and I went to get Brittany and then waited there...some other homeschooling friends were waiting too...the Saltgrass Trail Riders would be passing through...they're making their way to the big Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...we went to the median area of the street when we saw them on their way, and we waved and talked and watched them pass by...Austin said that he wanted to ride one of the horses...it was a really cool thing...reminds us were we live! The trucks pulling the port-a-potties at the end were real cool too! We were off to do school, and I set busy cooking chicken broth and making a soup, with carrots and celery and seasoning (cause Nick doens't like real onions)...Nick found the UofH knit cap that I got back in November clearanced at Academy and bought all 5 they had...for $2.70 a piece! Later after some dinner, we headed there together to look at getting queen air mattress, that they had cheaper than the one we got at Target...we also stopped at Wal-Mart, and we found a Coleman Max stove (burner/grill combo with griddle) for only $35.00, from $68.00...we had to get it...we picked up a few more things for our camping weekend as well...we're getting ready! American Idol was on for the results--the guys could have been a lot of them, but I wasn't happy with the girls that left...oh well...Survivor was pretty good as well...

No comments:
Post a Comment