Nick sitting next to me at our little table at the Studio Movie Grill...Off to church, and on time...crazy, I know! Samuel was in a grumpy mood, cause he really wanted to go home and ride his bike...we went to Sam's...but no samples...they could be a thing of the past...then home for a little break...after Nick's trip to the gym we headed out...dropping Austin with grandma and then we went to The Studio Movie Grill to use the free 2 ticket coupon I had...thanks to joining their Facebook Fan page...we went to see Sherlock Holmes...we were a little early, but it gave us time to look over the menu...we ordered the chicken nachos and the country fried steak sandwhich...the nachos were better than the sandwich...the movie was a little loud...it was very interesting...took me awhile to get into it...somehow I heard it was funny, but I didn't see that much funny...interested to maybe try reading the book...maybe...afterwards we braved the crazy wind and went to pick Austin up...we heaeded home to work on scout stuff and bills (well, that part is Nick's job...) and I've been busy with lesson plans...off to read before bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment