The Kroger $15 worth of stuff...The usual Monday morning swim class for Austin...then a stop for Sonic...then a stop at the library...picked up a couple of books they had on hold and some non-fiction kids books on the Grand Canyon...home to do some schoolwork...Austin has been kinda "slumpy"...he says he doesn't feel very well...I actually got my coupons together and hit the stores on Monday instead of Tuesday! I went to Kroger and spent $15 on 53 things...81% savings...lots of things being free--Hormel deli pepperoni, Frank's Red Hot sauce, Gatorade, Alieve, Rolaids, Birds Eye steamable veggies, Revlon emery boards, and also some very good deals--Blistex for 9 cents each and more! Headed to Randall's only spending like $30...then got things ready for our Cub Scout committee meeting...had to print the agendas for Nick...then we all were off...Brittany brought work with her to finish there...the meeting got a little nutty at times...and then ran longer than expected...for like 2 hours...and some of us were getting hungry...we had Carino's plans...which we did make it too...3 of us had salads...we got a chicken parmigana with spaghetti...it was all very yummy...now I got to just call and do the survey for my free dessert! Watched Heroes and then a Hoarders...scary show that one...makes me want to clean like crazy and throw more things away! Now, here I am, up too late...

No comments:
Post a Comment