Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day After with a New Phone

Brittany all prettied up in some stuff from Christmas...
Slept in a bit today...mom came by because she had forgotten her purse here, and it has her medicine she needs...she had some leftovers with us...Nick and I took Austin and headed to Sam's...after a very long time, we were the owners of new Palm Pre phones--Brittany got a Blackberry...we all have text and web...such a cool touch screen phone...I'm having way to much fun and work getting all the numbers in...soooo much better to do ringtones...just dragging my songs over! Anyways, we also stopped at Targe and picked up a little bit of clearance, including a propane camping stove...Nick made us spaghetti and meatballs for dinner...I'm feeling the allergies coming back...ugh...and the place still isn't all clean after Christmas...but we have time...I'm heading off early to some outlet shopping with Lana, Carolina, and Diana early in the morning...off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive