Sunday, November 1, 2009

Groundbreaking

Brittany and Mittens at her desk in her room with a computer back on it...
What do you do on the day after Halloween? Not much--church, where there was a big groundbreaking day...we are breaking ground on new construction...huge new plans...whole new worship center and a chapel and more preschool and more lots of stuff...the kids got little hardhats and buckets with shovels and we all had these people that we wrote our names on, stapled to wooden sticks and placed them in different areas of the new construction...So, after that, a stop at the 99 cent store for newspapers for the coupons...then, off to Sam's...then home...were I napped and worked on the classroom...new table is awesome...ok, it's not really new, just moved into here...Nick decided he didn't need an "office" area in the guest room...he didn't need a desk top computer...he loves his tiny one...Austin will get that computer when we get him his desk...Brittany got the one that was in the game room before into her room...so, lot's of rearranging going on...Then, I made it to the gym!!! I'm going to work on getting it back to a regular thing...I really need to...Oh, Target has buy 2 get 1 free on the Wii games...yeah, some major Christmas shopping started...and the kids discussed some stuff they wanted...time to get the lists going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive