Austin and Brittany at Dewberry Farms...
It's hard to see everything...cause I stacked stuff...but that's 103 items...at only $35...yeah!!!Well, it was a busy, busy day...up and off to the farm...Dewberry Farms, with the homeschool group...some of our friends were there; so, that was nice...it was a super nice day too...you people up north may not like that it was so sunny and nice, that Austin and Brittany left with sunburned cheeks...they had so much fun there--corn maze, pumpkins, farm animals, zip-line, haystack, pedal cars, bouncy balloon thing, and more...we brought home some jack-o-little pumpkins and some other strange and others still green pumpkins...afterwards, we took a little rest and then did a bit of schoolwork...Austin was super excited because his first shipment from the Lego Brickmaster Club came--it inclues $10 cerificicate to the Lego store on-line, a free ticket to Lego Land in California (good through Dec. 2010), magazine, and a SMALL BIONICLE! He couldn't wait to get his work done and put it together. Later, I headed off to grocery game...and did I do my best yet--81% savings at Kroger...and I had more coupons of some stuff...but they will only double/triple 3 like coupons...didn't want to push it with seperate orders with all the coupons I was using...anyhow, I got lots free and some so cheap it's crazy--spent $35 for 103 items...savings of $163!!! $59 was in my coupons alone...then there's the bonus double/tripling...ah, I had to take a picture, which Nick that was a bit nuts...Anyhow, quick bite of pizza from yesterday and then off to a very quick Randall's and then the gym...now, I have my work cut out for me putting everything away...ugh...and too much laundry and other straightening to do...
Oh, sorry for no post Monday--that's why there are 2 pics today...Monday was a lot of running around--swim class, GS, CS meeting and then school in there too! I stayed up too late getting the coupons ready for today...

No comments:
Post a Comment