Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Mash-up

Austin and Brittany posing by someone's blow-up yard decoration...
It was an early morning wake-up...had to get the stuff out and ready for the garage sale...the customers were beating us too it...as we got going on a shivery morning...yeah, it was cold...first ones came at 6:45...they bought some big items too...it stayed pretty steady...we sold all the big stuff we wanted to get rid of...we got rid of a good chunk of clothes...it really warmed up nice too--sun coming down right on us...we ended up making about $418...not too shabby...Nick took the rest to Goodwill...I napped, and then we all got ready for Halloween night...Austin was G.I. Joe Snake Eyes, and Brittany and I were orange and black--she did the orange and black stripes--using my tights and hat from last year, wearing a black skirt and orange shirt with the blinky mickey orange necklace, and trying to wear the orange "witchy" heels I have...I did the orange wig and black "Happy Halloween" tee with black skirt and the orange fishnet...We headed to our church's Fall Fest first...mom came too...we ended up running into a lot of people we knew--like lots from the Cub Scout pack...Abby and Samuel came late...about when we left...we made it home for some neighborhood trick-or-treating...running into Julie and her big gang...then Philip came by and dropped off the kids with me...we went around and finished up the neighborhood, and then the kids played and we hung out and talked...Austin crashed and burned early to bed...I'm just happy for this extra hour of sleep tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive