Friday, October 23, 2009

Leftovers

Austin and Brittany playing Scene It with Nick...
School day, fun day...Austin did great through his work...Brittany didn't do so bad either...Leftovers for lunch...but I made something else for the others for dinner...I still ate more...I like it actually...mom came by...sent her home with some of the leftovers...told her she could add it to some broth if she wanted it more soupy...I'm still working on Austin's room...got a lot done with laundry...hate when I have that pile of clothes that need to be hung up forever...so much easier to find in my closet hanging up...rolled and sorted the huge sock pile I had...been mounting since the Disney trip...partly because of the new socks I bought before going, and I didn't know who's where who's and it was very busy/crazy afterwards...things are settling down a bit...Well, off to play some more facebook games and work on Austin's room...

Oh, see pic--yeah, there was game time, but I was too chore-busy to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive