My knee...the left one...after falling down in the grocery store parking lot...Took Brittany to Spanish class...ran to the store to get milk and a few things for the chicken soup...then, with it rainy and wet, I slipped on the parking lot...and I was walking slow and trying to be careful...anyways, I got started boiling the chicken for the broth...used the new food processor myself this time...figured it out pretty good actually...the soup went well, but I put too many noodles in, that later it turned to a chicken and noodle/dumpling thing...which is still yummy...and I have tons! Anyhow, Austin had swim class, and he has moved up to the next level...he is really swimming great! I had to go change him to the next level to start next month...we'll actually be on a different day and in the morning...seems to be a couple of other homeschoolers his age in the class...After cleaning up a bit, and when Nick got home, I headed to Fuddrucker's to hang out with friend/fellow homeschooler mom Stephanie...milkshake time! I had some chili/cheese fries too...it was great to just be out and talk and all...we even sat there talking in the car after they closed...crazy! We just don't get enough "away" time like that...watched a sad Survivor when I got home...and then a late bed time...oh, after freezing a bunch of my chicken/noodle/supposed to have been soup...

No comments:
Post a Comment