Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Something For Everyone

Austin going to sleep with his Red Power Ranger Jungle Fury "doll" from the Disney Store Outlet...
Had the best day hanging out with Lana, my mother-in-law, and my daughter...We left early to make it to the outlets in San Marcos when they open...we had a detour side stop at Buc-ees...had to use those wonderful restrooms and get some kolaches. We then made it to the massive outlet center...first stop Pottery Barn--nothing for me...couple things for Lana (she bought gifts actually)...next Brittany and I walked the half-circle around finding nothing...ended up at Talbots, where Lana walked straight across to...nothing...she was still looking, but I headed next door to J. Crew...nothing...then next door to Ann Taylor...BINGO! Great clearance finds...40% addtional already marked down...there were nice shorts for 9.97 and then you take the additional...I gave her a call and our shopping time began! I left there with 4 shorts and 4 tops for about $54 with tax included...nice! She bought a few more than me...We went to the food court for lunch, and then Brittany got a few things like footless tights with lace and nail polish at Icing (by Claire's)...We drove to the next section hitting specific stores like Disney Store Outlet...most things I got were for Austin...then Bali store...woo, hoo bras and found our PJ's for Bunco...checked out Old Navy...not too much that seemed outlet prices...but found a couple of things for the kids...didn't want to leave without getting something for Nick...got him a couple of nice flat fronts shorts and a white polo at Haggar...before leaving San Marcos I was to get some Wienerstitzel chili dogs...we then made another stop at Buc-ees on the way home...fudge and Beaver Nuggets for me...At home Austin was playing Scrabble with mom...they tied...I ate my leftover steak and potatoe with some crawfish etoufee...then headed to get the free root beer floats at Sonic...not happy--very small and only 2 per car...Brittany finally got her free Cold Stone for her birthday...I got some too--sweet cream with Butterfinger...

By the way, my sister-in-law Ali has been so sick she had gone to the emergency room the other day...after going to dr yesterday she's scheduled for ultrasound...they're thinking gallbladder...then today her son who's about 14 months gets stomach sick for the first time...he didn't like the pediolyte at first but finally took it...it's just one thing after another! I hope everyone gets better soon and that Matt stays out of the sick department...can't have them all not feeling good!

2 comments:

  1. we went to sonic last night for the root beer floats too! they let us get FOUR! whoohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if we had gotten out and gone to the middle we could have just all grabbed one, but I don't really like root beer anyways...I do love my cold stone though!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive