Friday, June 5, 2009

Pajama Bunco

Lana and I at Bunco...my face looks goofy!!!
After a few running around trips (Fiesta, the mall, Wal-Mart, library, and Kolache Factory), we played a round of Scrabble and then got ready for Bunco. Bunco was at Brenda's house, and it was a Pajama Party theme...Lana (my mother-in-law who came to sub) and I bought new PJ's in San Marcos the day before...I wore curly pigtails and kitty slippers. My pjs had frogs with their summer cocktails on them...hers had flamingos...Brenda served up a breakfast buffet--french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, and cinnamon rolls...all with some oj or mimosas! It was so much fun! I had won for the slipper contest...but Kim's bunnies were cute too! The prize of Premier Jewelry was very nice...In other news, I got home and Austin reported that he is riding his bike without training wheels! He also reported that he threw up a little--out of his nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive