Brittany with her Nana (my mother-in-law) at Ritter's...Tuesday was spent hanging out and relaxing...I ran to Kroger for some grocery gaming and then on home...Austin had his first once-a-week swim lesson, and he had been looking forward to it a lot. Brittany, Lana, and I played Bananagrams again--I won! Brittany won too! After Austin's swim class, we got all spified up for Taste of Texas. Nick and I had decided way back on Mother's Day that we were going to take his mom there when she came. We had been there for 2 anniversaries in a row, but we had also never taken the kids. Best steak ever! Best salad bar ever! Best rolls ever! Best service ever! Best atmosphere ever! and Best towels in the bathroom ever! oh, and awesome mints! We then went to Ritter's for yummy frozen custard. My mom came to stay the night to watch Austin on Wednesday while we go to San Marcos outlet shopping. She was delayed since Tommie had a flat tire, and she had to wait for the AAA to get there...

No comments:
Post a Comment