Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day Here

Lana and her little granddaughter (my niece) Sophia...
Friday was a day of relaxing and packing for Lana...she got her stuff together, even needing to borrow one of my small suitcases...we went to lunch at Jason's Deli...stopped at Talbots Outlet on the way to Bob's...they had more 75% off then the week before...got a dress and 2 skirts for $22 with the the tax included...dropped her off at Bob and Carolina's and then ran to Sonic for drinks...brought Carolina an ice cream cone back...the kids swam...I played with Sophia and put her to sleep like I do...we then headed back home...Lana was going to stay there until she left very early Monday morning...I had some fajita chili in the crockpot all cooked up...it's a recipe were I substituted the ground beef for very small chopped up pieces of fajita meat from the other day...using those leftovers! After watching too much tv I headed off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive