The 40 year-old...Philip with wife Jennifer...Nick wouldn't be nice and not have the nasty coffee in my house...so I was mad at him...whatever...I headed out to the gym, library, Sonic, liquor store, and post office...then, back home to shower and get ready to go to Philip's 40th birthday party. Meanwhile, Nick fixed my shelves, and he was busy with more painting...I'll need to take more pics soon...preferably when all done. Well, the party was great--lots of friends there...Holly and her husband and kids were there--hadn't seen them in like 5 years...she was also one of Brittany's 3 year-old teachers...long time ago! We had some good barbeque and lots of talking, hanging out, and baby time. Austin liked hanging with Abby and seeing the new bunny, but he really likes the dog. Brittany was being nice playing with little Samuel. I need to go to bed now...church and the preschoolers will come very quickly...

No comments:
Post a Comment