Austin going to bed...looking so sad...I asked him what was wrong, and he said that he thinks I work so hard and he doesn't help enough...so sweet...but I told him he could help me a lot tomorrow...Well, I was the only one that headed to church...I had to be there for the preschoolers...I then stayed and worked both services...I stopped at Target, mostly to use those $1 off Rayovac that I bought on Ebay (15 of them for $1.20)...to use at the $1 bins...the cashier was so nutty--he was like, "you can't do that, it will make it zero..." ok! But I could and did...anyways, at home I got to work on some couponing...working on stuff for my job...which is going to be 6 weeks straight...the countdown continues...then it will be 2 weeks of homeschooling and then off to Florida!!! My mom came by and had dinner with us...I made chicken cordon bleu again...Nick loves it...I think mom did too...the kids are pickier...whatever! Austin loved the mac and cheese though! I then headed out to the store...great deal at Kroger on chef boyardee with the coupons and their sale...Then I was at Wal-Mart getting supplies for work...I was just so tired getting home...I then had to put some stuff away in the fridge and load up books and some other supplies...it will get better--I hope!

No comments:
Post a Comment