
Austin picking up free "bags" that are delivered and the neighbors didn't want...hey, I'll take the coupons!
I had a lunch date with a friend today...happens to also be Austin's friends mom...I ran and got the kids McDonald's Happy Meals...Austin stayed with his friend, while the older sister watched. We went to the Landry's for their weekday lunch buffet. It was all yummy again. Afterwards, Austin didn't want to go, of course, but we left and headed to the teacher store. I need a new lesson plan book. We also stopped at Wal-Mart and then headed home. Through the neighborhood I stopped and picked up the "bag" that was still there for 2 days. Austin got into the fun and would get out and get some. He seemed to really enjoy it! After that there was a lot of just vegging out...made some sausage jambalaya...little spicy! We watched Princess Protection Program...and here I sit. Finally watched John Taylor on Samantha Who? I had forgot to record it; so, I went to the ABC website to watch it. Also talked to my mother-in-law and she and Ali will be coming the Thursday after Labor Day...I'll have just gotten back from vacation, but it will be fine...

No comments:
Post a Comment