Monday, May 25, 2009

Scrabble Champ

Brittany, Austin, Carolina, and Sophia at Bob and Carolina's for a birthday party for Brittany...
After church, we got the food already...then we were off to Bob and Carolina's...we set everything up...we ate fajitas! I had made a Strawberry Margarita cake (no alcohol in it...) and frosted brownies...We had a good time in the pool, except when the storm came through--that made the water a little cold...but ya get used to it...then the sun even came out...Brittany opened presents...gift card, cash, clothes, perfume, Twilight--pillowcase, t-shirts, action figures, buttons, bag...Webkinz!--zebra and clown fish...After the fun there, we headed home and started up a Scrabble game--me, Brittany, Lana, and my mom...Miracle of miracles--I WON! That's right, I won against Lana AND my mom...we'll see how I fare tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. hey! i see that you tried my recipe for STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE again! whoohoo! i hope it turned out better for you this time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive