My mother-in-law with my niece...her newest granddaughter Sophia...The girls got up...some didn't get to sleep until 3 a.m., some not until 4 a.m....they ate up the mini donuts and mini kolaches and fruit...some even drank coffee, with whipped cream even...then they were outside for some silly string fun...more trampoline...then back to the tv or Wii or computer or magazines...they started trickling on home...Austin arrived here from his sleepover, where they said he was a very good guest, and he had so much fun...After some rest, minus the nap I needed, we headed out to Bob and Carolina's...my mother-in-law was here for 2 weeks, and after some KFC dinner and playing with baby Sophia--we even got her on the floor playing with her gym and on tummy for some scooting...We brought Lana here, since there is still a lot of company over there, and we'll be back tomorrow for a pool party to celebrate Brittany's birthday...I've even made the cake--frosting with cool whip tomorrow!

you like that cool whip frosting, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteYes, and I remembered to add the water this time! :)
ReplyDelete