Monday, May 25, 2009

Bananagrams and More

Carolina and her little girl Sophia over at our house for some burgers and more!
Top 20 of Memorial Day 2009...
1. Wore my new Mickey Mouse tennis shoes...that matched my red, white, and blue Mickey shirt that I got from Wal-Mart last year...
2. Made crescent smokies at breakfast...
3. Played Scrabble with Lana, Brittany, and Austin--he didn't like the "rules"...he wanted to make up his own rules...so he started playing with an older Scrabble game by himself and his Webkinz...
4. Target with Lana and Brittany...got Austin some more shorts, and Lana found the Bananagrams game...
5. HEB for some meal deals and a couple of other things...Lana got some corn for us to shuck and grill, as well as ingredients to make her macaroni salad...
6. Wal-Mart because HEB didn't have the burgers and cheaper buns...
7. I got some Shmirnoff!!! and it was good!
8. Sonic for Happy Hour--of course...Brittany and Lana got mini sundaes...
9. Austin played with neighbor for a long while outside and in the game room...
10.Carolina and Bob came over with their baby Sophia...
11.Eddie came over...
12.My mom came over...
13.The kids shucked the corn...even the neighbor friend...
14.We had burgers, hot dogs, brawts, grilled corn, macaroni salad, watermelon, and french fries...
15.Sophia fell asleep as I rocked her in my arms...she is such a cutie! I could just cuddle up with her!
16.We played Bananagrams--Austin with Nick helping, Brittany, Lana, my mom, and me...
17.Then it dwindled down to no Austin with Nick...
18.Than it dwindled down to Brittany getting frustrated and throwing in the tiles...
19.I actually won a round...
20.The kids are in bed early for day 1 of 3 Standford 10 testing, and I've cleaned up the kitchen, minus the mopping...tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive