Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little Birdie

The little birdie that stays so still outside, sitting on the chair...it had also been on the trampoline...
Swim lessons continue today for Austin...grocery store shopping for me...school work getting done and Brittany making better progress on her chores--that room is driving me crazy! I was helping Austin with picking up the backyard...Nick had taken out dead leaves from the sega palm and they hurt to pick up...anyways, this little birdie up here stayed so still for pictures...and even let the kids pet it...and I do have pictures but you can see her better like this...Anyways, the door was open and I went in to get dinner ready (yummy fajitas and chips and cheese for Cinco de Mayo) and then the bird flew in and started hopping around...declawed Mittens attacks the bird...I scream...Nick comes to get Mittens away and the bird out...I just feaked out that it might be hurt from Mittens biting it but it seemed to be okay when he sorta flew out...that was crazy! I managed to go to the gym--treadmill and then swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive