Friday, May 8, 2009

Crazy to Lazy

Brittany and Austin making a "water slide" in the backyard...
Off we go to swim lessons again (after getting Brittany started on her work)...then to Sam's to get tires balanced and rotated...waited forever and then they tell me that they can't do it--1 MUST be replaced but 3 should be...so after all the calling to Nick and finding out that we have a warranty that gives us some money back towards the new ones, Nick will be coming back to take care of getting new tires on the Durango...that's just a nice $400 to spend...then off to Carino's for the free moms meal...which included the tiny tiramisu...especially when Austin was sharing...then I went to the bank...to Fiesta to get discounted zoo tickets for tomorrow...then HOME! I decided that I wanted to lay out in a bikini on the trampoline...reading...and relaxing...Austin called it "lazy"...then the kids set to making themselves a water slide using the hose and playground slide...Nick went to Wal-Mart to get a couple things, including stuff for picnic tomorrow, also stopping for our Subway footlong to share...he also picked up marshmallows for our fire in the backyard...another part of the lazy...now I'm off to get rid of the smokey smell and hit the bed for an early trip to the zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive