Austin at the luncheon, pouting cause he wanted to go to Sam's after church...I was off to church to work with the Preschoolers, and then we celebrated friends Brenda and Jason's son Hayden's baptism at the late service. Afterwards, there was a lunch at a close-by Mexican resteraunt...great seeing people we hadn't seen in forever! Great getting to see the baby boy...he's gotten so big! Nick headed off to Sam's with Austin...I headed home with Brittany, but we tried to take part in the Webkinz extravaganza at the Hallmark--they were sold out! Oh well! I kinda then meant to do a lot more cleaning, but I was just feeling so tired. Talked to Ali on the phone...she's working on their plans to come down here...can't wait! I kinda fell asleep and took a long nap...that always is hard to get going after...there were leftovers and some Amazing Race, and Nick started a fire outside...with just some lesson-planning and all, not much else going on...

No comments:
Post a Comment