Mommy Carolina with her baby girl (my sweet 3 week-old niece) Sophia...Nick got us going this morning for eggs and bacon...then I had so many good intentions of getting things on to super clean--at least downstairs--kitchen, family room, hallway, formals...but I started reading more New Moon...then Nick called from the gym that we were going over to Bob's--BBQ and some pool--I didn't swim--too cold but the other 3 did...Austin barely got out! Anyhoo, I got busy doing some of the cleaning...will finish tomorrow...Nick got us all some Sonic Happy Hour and then worked on the backyard mowing...we headed down there, and Eddie had arrived as well. Carolina now has both her sisters, her mom, and her dad there...full house! We had stopped to pick up some sodas and Nick had to get some of the boiled crawfish they were cooking up outside as well...all the brisket/sausage/rice/beans/macaroni salad was yummy...Eddie picked up a turtle cheesecake and coconut cream pie that were tasty as well...I enjoyed feeding and holding Sophia...yes, I held her...for a long time...no point in putting her down...she felt so cozy...she slept longer that way...after about an hour and a half I laid her in the bassinet and she slept for about another hour...waking up for some more food...left it to her mommy and other Aunts...we needed to get home...and now it's late and I'm off to bed! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment