Nick and I on the first flight--to Dallas...It's been a long day! First, I was up and finished the packing. Then, I helped Brittany with her Profession of Faith paper. Next, got a bunch of things like cutting fresh pineapple, laundry, cleaning dishes etc. taken care of. Showered, changed, ran to drop some stuff for Scout Fair off, and to the store for some grocery game stuff...Then, Nick arrived from work--got all the laptop stuff together and we were off with mom and the kids to the airport. It's going to be hard leaving the kids for this long...Anyways, we had about an hour for the first flight...I don't like flying...it was noisy...it bothers my ears...it bothers my stomach...I could go on...I try to make the best of it...We got to Dallas and had about a 4 hour layover--Chili's in the airport--2 frozen margaritas, southwest egg rolls and chips and salsa--all yum! They changed out gate, and we had to hop on this mini-monorail thing to go to another concourse...crazy! There was this poor crazy guy going on our flight that said they lost his luggage, he lost $40 and was starving, and he threw up on his last flight...I gave him a granola bar and pringles stix--then, Nick and I went to find free internet...which we found but you need a cable...I only have my wifi in the laptop...so I finally paid for a connection...ugh! The flight was a bit delayed...our 8:00 departure turned into 8:25...remember I don't like flying...I was getting congested--bad...I was getting restless legs...cramping butt...oh yes...it was not fun...I couldn't sleep...I wanted to get off...we finally landed--11:55 Ohio time...lost an hour...poor Ali there picking us up so late...she then took us to Lana's...it was nearly 1:00 a.m. I should be in bed...well, I am IN bed...just not going to sleep...but I think it's time...

No comments:
Post a Comment