Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mommy Far From Home

Nick playing with our nephew Matthew at Nick's mom's house...
Feeling congested/stuffy today...especially in the morning...Nick and his mom had an appointment at the funeral home...that took awhile but got everything squared away...he is so good at that stuff and is such a good son...Ali picked up Eddie at the airport...she's becoming a regular airport shuttle...another pick-up tomorrow...we then all went to lunch at Mexican in Ohio...it wasn't too bad...then we did a lot of relaxing and hanging out...Lana made chili from leftover brisket...I played with my wonderful nephew Matthew...he is so busy--a regular toddler! Nick, Ali, and Eddie had naps...lots of sleep deprivation going on...we watched the American Idol Results show...and I'm just catching up on some computer stuff...Bob and Carolina and Sophia went home today...I so can't wait to get there and hold her...and take some more pictures...next week for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive