Austin adding more baking soda to his vinegar to simulate a volcano...This was some day...woke up expecting roofers to be here at 7:30...weren't sure they were coming...finally around 9ish they got here and quickly and noisily got to work...talked to Carolina to find out that she got the epidural catheter out and was working on going to see Sophia...it had been almost 24 hours since she seen her baby! Then, get a call from Ali--Ed, father-in-law, was passing away. He had been sick for awhile...about 3 years that we knew he was seriously close to passing away. He had been back in the hospital, and when I got another call, I found out that Lana made it for the last few minutes--he waited for her...Ali just missed him passing. It was a day full of phone calls and "now what"s...After all the craziness, it went from Nick going to both of us going, and my mom watching the kids...the kids and I went to see Carolina at the hospital. Her sister had made it there from Atlanta. Sophia is in NICU, but I still didn't go see her...but that's okay...I'll have plenty of time. We'll be by next week when they are settled in at home. I hit the store to get a few things and prepare for Cub Scouts. The roofers finished and did an awesome job! We headed to the Cub Scout meeting and tied up some loose ends with the Scout Fair that we were setting up on Saturday. We have great people in our Pack!!! Dinner...TV....packing...and more to do in the morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment