Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slow Start

You can't see it all, but this is a little over $50 worth of stuff...gotten yesterday...thanks to sales and coupons...yeah, that's 2 things of 64 load He Tide...5 tubs of frosting, 5 packages of cookie mix, 6 cans of Chef Boyardee, 5 bottles of shampoo/conditioner, box of Cherrios, 3 bottles of Low-Dose Bayer aspirin (all 3 free), 1 package of Halls (free), 4 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, 10 things of Grands biscuits, Betty Crocker brownie mix, 6 Banquet TV dinners, 2 cans of Manwhich, Colgate toothpast, 2 packages of Garlic bread...

Sorry I didn't get a current pic today--that's really from yesterday...today I had a hard time getting started...couldn't sleep last night thanks to that storm...then when I got up I read some more New Moon--those books are so addicting...we finally got going and then we had gymnastics...then Brittany had to go to church...then it took me forever to get from the church to under the freeway--I don't know what the problem was! I barely made it in time to return the Madagasscar 2 movie to the store before I'd get charged another $1. Nick helped me and made sausage-red beans and rice...it was very yummy. We also made some chocolate chip cookies--he threw in some peanut butter chips...American Idol is finally ready to start the live shows and the voting from us...not that I vote that much...I have to really like someone...we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive