Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Museum and More

Austin and Brittany by the "bear" on the way from zoo parking to museum...
We were off to the Science museum yesterday...Brittany was taking a class through one of the Homeschool groups--King Arthur...Austin and I looked at the stuffed animals section and the dinosaurs and the energy exhibit. When I checked with Brittany she was finishing up decorating her Holy Grail. We ate McDonald's there at the museum. On the way home I stopped at the Girl Scout shop to get a couple of things. It was warm but kinda dreary out...after finishing up some school work, Austin and I headed to do some grocery shopping...I enjoyed enlightening a few people on my shopping thanks to Grocery Game...they liked when $20 came off the total! After an evening of making dinner, washing dishes, and trying to get to sleep--it was then storming! I couldn't sleep--keeping me up here on this computer, until I finally was just too tired to stay awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive