Brittany and Austin at the sign by the KSBJ radio station...Early morning and I was off to help the Cookie Mom pick up the troop cookies...then, I got Brittany started on her school work. We then drove to the 89.3 KSBJ contemporary Christian radio station for a tour with the homeschool group. Brittany and Austin were very well behaved, but Austin kept worrying me when raising his hand--he did fine...nothing too embarrassing...I love when he asked what KSBJ stands for...which is really a good question. He also tells them that I said that I liked the station because there were no commercials. He liked the guy that made the funny sounds and made the promos...he also liked going to where the dj was on air...Brittany just wanted to stand next to me--she can be so shy--not like her brother at all! After relaxing and reading in bed for awhile, it was time to head to Bunco. We ended kinda earlier than normal, but it was a fun time...I laughed so hard at one point that the back of my head was hurting...anyways, I've been feeling really tired; so I'm heading to bed or to watch some recorded shows...it is Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment