Austin shooting marbles at the Den Meeting Games night...I hate the cold...just in case you didn't know me that well...and it wasn't that cold outside but it was downstairs...I can turn on the heater and it is so nice upstairs...ugh... Anyways, school was under way for the 2nd week after the long Christmas break. Austin did really good on his work today. He's able to write now that his finger is much better. Brittany found herself getting distracted, but she did get everything done. We had a Cub Scout meeting tonight, playing games as part of the theme. Afterwards, Austin and I met Nick and Brittany at Carino's...Monday night special time! We had the same as last time--chicken parmigiana and chicken fettuccine Alfredo...lots of leftovers again! I did a little tv, and I will now be going to bed...headache setting in...

gotta love carinos on monday night! i wanted to go but the boys are sick so we didn't. maybe next time! :)
ReplyDelete