The 4 CD's that I got after doing that fun project...remember, the Disney Photopass pictures...Still having trouble getting going at an early time...so hard when I'm cold...School...then out to do some Grocery Game...Sonic Happy Hour first...then Kroger...3 separate orders...last 2 were just 2 cans of soup each with double coupon...they won't double or triple same item coupons...so that's what I must do! Then to HEB...they annoyed me today! They had limit 2 on their chicken breasts at $1.77...when I was ready to check-out, this girl starts unloading for me, and I told her their was 2 separate orders because of the limit and she said that I couldn't do that...like whatever! She then tries to take the other 2, and I said I'd just go to the self-check-out...the cashier there, who I think was told by that other girl, tried to say that their was a limit...interesting that she'd notice it in my basket with 4 registers for her to be watching...anyways--I told her there were 2 orders and then she left me alone...other than issues with coupons...which was also there fault cause they were out of a meal-deal free item and was substituted, I made it out of there done...and not sure why I hassle with that place...then, I went off to Randall's and finished up with little problems... Austin accidentally dropped his DS...Nick's going to see if he can fix it...he was so upset...American Idol is back...not much to say on that!

No comments:
Post a Comment