Sunday, January 11, 2009

Skipping Beats

Austin in his bed...ready to go to sleep...new haircut...
I think Sundays are great...church and then getting things done...but I still have more to do! We took Austin to get his haircut after church and then headed to Sam's. I spent lots of time working on the classroom...I'm cleaning out a lot of teacher books from those days...I don't really need them, and (thanks for still inspiring me Christy) I'm always trying to get better about letting things go and decluttering. Took Austin to Target, and he finally got a new DS game--Ben 10. I also got some very tall black heels...not even on-sale--finally came through on "get whatever you want" for the Anniversary shopping... I still didn't get to cleaning the kitchen, floor and baseboard and grout scrubbing that I wanted to do, but it can wait. Also, I don't know why, but my heart seems like it's skipping beats or something weird and then I have anxiety/panic feelings as well...no idea what it's all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive