Me holding the Red Carpet Massacre deluxe CD...I'm sooooo ready for this show tomorrow night!Today was a constant checking to see if there would be another cancellation of a Duran Duran show...no word. I was off to the mall with Brittany and her Girl Scout troop. When I arrived home, Darlene called to let me know that they announced that the Houston show was on, and Nick was given the all clear to fly! All our work if not in vain--outfit (red top and comfortable shoes!) and signs are ready to go! Now, let's hope I can manage to do some school with the kids and not be so preoccupied with the evening excitement ahead... In other news, Nick still wasn't feeling up to going to work; so, he was hear today but will be back at work tomorrow--he's pretty much all better now...even made it to Target to get some more lights...

No comments:
Post a Comment