Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Warm, It's Cold, It's Warm, It's Cold, Who Knows!?

Brittany doing her math outside, while the boys were on the trampoline, and I was on the laptop...
Today--80 degrees...but Thursday cold again...back and forth, yeah just never know. Nick was doing a bit better today--back hurts though. We had the usual gymnastics and Brittany to church...she brought home some reindeer ears/headband thing for Austin and a long-sleeve shirt...I washed my hair since getting it down...and it's still got the red in it! Anyhoo, no word on a canceled Duran Duran show Friday; so, I'm still making all the preparations. Marlene was working overtime on the sign for us. Steve is going to get it printed. I was working on pairing my red shirt with something...I'm opting for comfort...since you just don't sit at a Duran Duran show, even if you have seats! So, it looks like jeans and black comfy but cute sneakers (but they have soft velvety stuff on them...so, don't be thinking athletic wear...) Alright, another day begins...

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! I hope you have a great time at the concert. :-)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! no word yet on a cancellation, so no news is good news! i was eyeing some cute black sneakers when i was shoe shopping, but i went with some reddish-burgundy shoes that are sort of flat. because there is no sitting down at a Duran Duran concert!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive