Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas from us All

Brittany and Austin with new Webkin Snowmen...
Busy day...Happy day...It's Christmas!!! Started for me around 7:30, when I hear someone coming down the stairs...I get up to stop them in their tracks...it was Austin...bound and determined for the tree...made him wait until I went and got the camera. So, as I went I stopped to check on Brittany. She exclaims that she had already saw everything...at 4 a.m. I quick quizzed, and sure enough...she had certainly been up to see everything, but she had to force herself back to bed until later. So, we all arrived to begin the festivities...Stockings first! There the kids found new LilKinz--hummingbird for Austin and Blue Jay for Brittany. They found saw interesting stuff in the stockings...ornaments that matched each of their birthday party themes from this last year, earrings for Brittany special from Disney World, Disney Racers for Austin from Disney World and more! So, the presents opening continued...to name a few--Austin got a Red Mario DS, little "real" video camera, Indiana Jones toy whip with sounds, lots of Wii games, skateboard, and new Webkinz. Brittany got a Pink DS, Jonas Brothers posters/book/Karaoke CD etc., new Pink Digital camera, make-up, and new Webkinz. Like I said--that was just a few...I got an IPOD docking/charging stereo system, TomTom--for Nick too!, a leaf/candle coffee table centerpiece, a rice cooker, new BIG towels and a new bike (now we all have one...) Nick got a some picture frame things to use at work, Disney World coffee mug and matching bowl--great for Jelly Bellies, camping coffee percolator, clothes, and Monopoly There and Now game...oh and Rock Band for Wii. So, we then enjoyed bacon/eggs/mini-crescent dogs for breakfast. We had some Rib Eye Roast, chicken legs, parsley potatoes, green beans, yeast rolls, and rice/brocolli casserole for dinner. And some brownies that we could frost with sprinkles or add ice cream to for dessert. Mom was here for most of the day--she then went to see Tommie and the kids. Bob and Carolina came over...he had to play with Nick the Wii Star Wars Force Unleashed game. Carolina is 5 months along now...can't believe there will be another little girl cousin for Brittany and Austin. Well, it's been a long fun day--I've played some Wii High School Musical Sing It! and Camp Rock DVD game. I've rode my new bike outside and watched Austin try out the skateboard. I enjoyed the time with my family...the kids were really enjoying their Christmas, and I think they got just what they wanted and more! I can't believe how tired I am at 11:15 p.m. Tomorrow will be the day to continue getting everything cleaned up... To see more pics go to the family website, myspace page, or facebook page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive