Friday, December 26, 2008

Ridonculous

Nick and Austin playing MonkeyBall on Wii...
I feel sorry for December 26th...day after Christmas...not really jumping up out of bed for some excitement. Around here we all slept in...then did some more cleaning up...getting things in their right places...from down by the tree to the right spots...still had dishes in the sink...I know, that's bad...but whatever! They're all clean now! I was busy moving my new IPOD docking/charging station/player/speakers to the TV stand in the family room. We weren't sure if it would go in the game room, but there is a stereo, albeit old one, that probably could be replaced... And the IPOD thing plays radio...it doesn't play CDs, but the DVD player does; so, I guess we're covered...and the upstairs seems to be much more a place for "gaming"--ya know, PS2 and Wii...including this whole new Rock Band thing...taking up some space... We did manage to leave the house for a quick trip to Target...got some batteries and clearanced lights and new bows for the wreath. We stopped by Game Stop, and Brittany managed to find My Sims for her DS used...but what a line! I also ran into HEB for the fajita meal deal... Nick did go out earlier to the gym...yeah, I should have gone today too, but I promise to go tomorrow! He brought us back some Sonic Happy Hour drinks. There was a lot of DS playing, Wii playing, and organizing all the new "fun" toys and stuff...Nick took his Tom Tom (our Tom Tom) gps out for a try...like he didn't know how to get the gym already! Anyways, it was a fun day continuing to enjoy are new things from Santa...and a warm one here in Houston--awesome!

1 comment:

  1. By the way--Ridonculous is Austin and my new favorite word to use--Brittany gets a little irritated--it's from Bolt, that we went to see on Tuesday (which seems like forever ago!)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive