This is what I wore all day...Getting better...ate some food today...got out of the house...almost done being Santa for the kids...need to get a few things still and for other people too...Brittany did a great job getting her room cleaned up...I had to really help Austin...so much just needs to be thrown out...so much stuff...Nick did dishes for me...he's so good...I am getting more energy...should help me clean more tomorrow and get the suitcases and all started for the trip Friday...oh, got my Bunco prizes all wrapped...just taking things one step at a time...Tomorrow should be even better!

whoo-hoo! did Darlene wear her tee today too!? glad to hear you are feeling better today. see you Thursday!
ReplyDeleteyes, glad to hear you are starting to feel better. and so glad you were able to make it to DD friday night. it wouldn't have been the same without you, girl! :)
ReplyDelete