Brittany in her room...she cleaned it up sooooo good!We went to church in separate cars, because I needed to stay for both services to do the Jammin' Hour Preschool. Nick left with Brittany after first service, and they went to Sam's--Nick needed to get the tires ready for my driving to and from Disney World. Austin stayed and helped me with my 2nd class. I had called him, and he had finished at Sam's and was at the mall. So, Austin and I headed there...I should have put some "other" shoes in the car. But, I walked the mall in heels. We did our thing there together...I managed to eat a normal lunch at Burger King. We ran into friends from Cub Scouts. Brittany showed me the new Jonas Brothers calendar they got in. So, of course, I had to buy it for her--for Christmas. Nick took both of them home, and I did a bit of shopping on my own. I got something cute for my little nephew in Ohio, and I went to Wal-Mart for several things--Christmas, Bunco, and other little needed things. I had a couple other stops, like picking up my Christmas cards at Sam's...they look so good, and you'll have to wait to get yours to see it! At home, Nick was busy with his outdoor lights display...he still wants MORE lights! Austin was very sad later...his tooth came out, and he really wanted it to wait for Disney. He is going to hold it until we go there...Did some other stuff--but it might bore you to go on...off to bed I go!

yesterday i wasn't feeling so good and i was worried i was coming down with what you had! oh no! but i slept almost all day and felt a lot better. i'm fine today. whew!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to get the Christmas card!!!
did you happen to notice someone posted a comment to the "Is Anybody Hungry" blog - the Duranie Three post. Thankful Paul must like our picture! :)
ReplyDelete