Got up...headed up...came home with TOTALLY new hair--not the best pic above--took it myself...Austin did NOT like it at first but now he does...Nick loved it, just short, but it will grow...We also got more busy with the decorating...Tree all done! Added other decorations in the house, and Nick started work on the outdoor show...tested it in the garage...rain kept him from putting outside yet...I still need to do the stairs with the garland and lights, and I need to get out my snowglobes and finish a couple other things inside. We went to the mall, and it was crazy crowded at all. I finished up my Bunco prizes! Yay! So, that's one thing off my list of stuff to do. I need to get the Christmas cards ordered, and then there's the Santa pic--Brittany said she isn't doing it this year--ugh! Anyways, I'm not letting myself stress about Christmas and stuff this year. This is a month that I am soooo going to enjoy! With a week until Duran Duran here, and then Bunco/Disney/Birthday/Christmas/New Year's/15th Anniversary--what fun!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
New Hair Day
Got up...headed up...came home with TOTALLY new hair--not the best pic above--took it myself...Austin did NOT like it at first but now he does...Nick loved it, just short, but it will grow...We also got more busy with the decorating...Tree all done! Added other decorations in the house, and Nick started work on the outdoor show...tested it in the garage...rain kept him from putting outside yet...I still need to do the stairs with the garland and lights, and I need to get out my snowglobes and finish a couple other things inside. We went to the mall, and it was crazy crowded at all. I finished up my Bunco prizes! Yay! So, that's one thing off my list of stuff to do. I need to get the Christmas cards ordered, and then there's the Santa pic--Brittany said she isn't doing it this year--ugh! Anyways, I'm not letting myself stress about Christmas and stuff this year. This is a month that I am soooo going to enjoy! With a week until Duran Duran here, and then Bunco/Disney/Birthday/Christmas/New Year's/15th Anniversary--what fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow! looks like you're all ready for the RED CARPET MASSACRE friday night! marlene and i are getting our hair "done" that morning but probably just a trim and fix. maybe now i'll want to do something more drastic... :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow, look at your hair!!!! what a pretty color - it looks good on you! now we're going to be triplets with all of our reddish-brown hair! love it! cant wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeletelove the new profile pic! :)
ReplyDelete