Black Friday--I fun part of the holidays that I look forward to...got up at 3:45 a.m. and then had my mom up with me going to the stores. I dropped her off at Wal-Mart, across from the Toys R Us. Waited until the opened at 5 a.m. Mom said that the people were crazy at Wal-Mart. They let people get the advertised stuff in their carts before 5 a.m., but they couldn't check them out. She said people were fighting over the craziest things. I never been in a line so long at Toys R Us either! More people were out then before--the Katy Mills Mall opened at midnight! We also went to Target, Sam's and then another Wal-Mart and Target. No, there weren't crazy deals that I went to get...it is just fun to go and be out there getting stuff that I need or want. We napped, and I also took Brittany to Walgreens, because she had found out that these Lil' Kinz Cares were buy one/get one Free--they were also only $6.99! Later we made turkey enchiladas--yum! Nick steam-vacced the carpet...we also made an apple/yellow cake Dump Cake in the dutch oven outside, with charcoal and all. That was super yummy!!! Well, wait until you see what I got done to my hair! It was a special thing that I did for the month of fun--Duran Duran, Bunco, Disney, bithday, Christmas, and 15th Anniversary!!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Black Friday
Black Friday--I fun part of the holidays that I look forward to...got up at 3:45 a.m. and then had my mom up with me going to the stores. I dropped her off at Wal-Mart, across from the Toys R Us. Waited until the opened at 5 a.m. Mom said that the people were crazy at Wal-Mart. They let people get the advertised stuff in their carts before 5 a.m., but they couldn't check them out. She said people were fighting over the craziest things. I never been in a line so long at Toys R Us either! More people were out then before--the Katy Mills Mall opened at midnight! We also went to Target, Sam's and then another Wal-Mart and Target. No, there weren't crazy deals that I went to get...it is just fun to go and be out there getting stuff that I need or want. We napped, and I also took Brittany to Walgreens, because she had found out that these Lil' Kinz Cares were buy one/get one Free--they were also only $6.99! Later we made turkey enchiladas--yum! Nick steam-vacced the carpet...we also made an apple/yellow cake Dump Cake in the dutch oven outside, with charcoal and all. That was super yummy!!! Well, wait until you see what I got done to my hair! It was a special thing that I did for the month of fun--Duran Duran, Bunco, Disney, bithday, Christmas, and 15th Anniversary!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i didn't even leave the house on Friday! really because i was sick. coughing and hoarse mostly. but im doing better today - my voice better be back to normal by Friday!!!!!
ReplyDelete