My little Ohio nephew--Matthew Kevin...with the ears I FINALLY got sent to him...sooooo cute!Did you notice the full moon??? I've been soooo sleepy lately. Today I got up and showered and dressed and laid back in bed, and lucky for me Darlene was running late...I woke back up at 8! Then, my littlest ones showed up. We had our usual Wednesday of gymnastics and Brittany to church. I found out Ali received the little Mickey ears that we got for Matthew, back in September. I know...it just gets hard to get things shipped out around here! He does look so cute, doesn't he! He has a great little happy-all-over smile in his pics. I wish Ali would just get her self down here with the little cutie...I want to see him. Just not fair! I wish I could just get myself up there! (but hello, it's just a tad to cold up there for this Houston girl...) Anyhoo, Brittany is in there playing guitar hero, and Austin is downstairs watching TV...really need to get them to bed. Brittany finally gets her braces tomorrow...will let ya know how that turns out!

that little matthew sure is a cutie! he definitely looks "happy-all-over!" after you're done with him, can i have him for a little bit? ha! :)
ReplyDelete