Thursday, November 13, 2008

Braces and Bunco

Brittany with her top teeth full of new pink banded braces...
Had a hard time getting the kids to work on school today...Brittany get being distracted when left alone...Austin would go see what the little ones were doing or watching. I got Brittany some fast food for lunch, knowing she made not be up for much at dinner. I think she was a bit nervous about the whole braces thing. I took her there, with my whole crew. Nick met her there, and then I took the boys with me to Target. They had a bunch of good 75% off clothes...they had a ton of clearance period! Then, checked back with Britt before heading home (the ortho is in the same strip 2 doors from the Target...) We headed home, and I had to start getting ready for Bunco. It was football theme, and thanks to Mark I had a shirt (and since he gave me two to borrow--Julie had one too!) There were lots of good drinks to be had...cocktails to wine, with sandwiches and appetizer foods all around. The host kind had too much drink and not enough food...no fun getting sick at your own "party". That cut the playing short, but I did win. Julie and I actually tied for Most Wins, but since I had Last Bunco, I didn't care about rolling off and just took the Last Bunco prize. I have more pics from the Bunco over at Myspace and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. you girls all looked cute in your football shirts! we need to post our Pirate Bunco pics! just a few of us dressed up, but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! my comment didn't show up! here's what i said:

    yay! congrats on the win -- marlene wasn't playing, see? ha! and you look so cute in your football outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive