Austin in the kitchen, doing school work with me...I was really sleepy today...I think I should go to bed here soon, but I'll get late doing it tomorrow. The stormy rain is back, and we haven't fixed the little leak in Austin's closet yet. I don't mind the rain so much at night. Anyhoo, I made banana bread today...I should really thank my friend Stephanie, who sent the bananas for lunch at the campout, that didn't get eaten and were going mushy. It is pretty good too! We did manage to go to one grocery stores. I had 2 more, but after dinner, I went to the gym and then to just one. Still did good--35 things for $30, with some of those things being like 6 bar of soap and Duracell batteries and Shout etc. Needless to say, the coupons work...but a lot was empty. Never fails, if I wait until Tuesday. I guess it's fine. though. I didn't make it to HEB, but a lot of there deals continue, and I do use a lot of my coupons there...mostly theirs and the meal deals. Alright, I'm off to let the rain and my major tiredness get me to sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment