Austin with his friend, as Nick is making a Darth Vader for the Wii...Not enough minutes in the day...then I get grumpy... Still a mess sitting in the formal area from camp stuff...got laundry to get going...so need to sweep and mop, and I'm not going to bed without loading the dishwasher. School was on today, and Brittany did good getting her work done on a decent time. We had a Cub Scout meeting that I was in charge of. It went fine, but there is the usual before-hand, getting stuff together stress...We have a field trip, that we need to get up early for tomorrow. I am taking 2 others...there mom is actually the one putting on this trip, but she just had a surgery on Friday. So, 2 of hers that are going are here (the boy is Austin's friend and in Cub Scouts), and we will all leave together bright and early! All my pics that Disney photographers took and that I enhanced came today! It took 4 CDs! Wow! I got a pre-ordered CD at 20% off (only $99) and 1300 pictures to do what I want! Will be uploading some of those soon to myspace and facebook...Alright, off to do those dishes and get to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment