Monday, October 6, 2008

Camp-n-Wii

Brittany at archery...
Brittany sitting on the sign for our camp unit...
Austin playing with the new Wii we got...
This Saturday and Sunday I was with Brittany's troop camping. We stayed in cabins and had a shower/toilet building--yay! no latrines, even though it was an outdoor kitchen. The lifeguard didn't show up; so, that became very frustrating for the girls, as well as the adults! We still did archery, and I even got in a couple of shots... We made banana boats--bananas with a notch and chocolate chips and marshmallows in it and then heat up. We had a fun dinner, called walking tacos--but we made them more like sit-down--it's fritos with taco meat and everything else on it... We had yummy Black forest dump cake--cherry pie filling and chocolate cake... There was a burn ban, but we could do charcoal. We did our marshmallows over a charcoal smoker fire... The girls still had fun singing and doing skits. We got woke up pretty early by another group with girls up at 5:30 a.m.! Crazy! I always hate how tired and dirty I am--and I showered Saturday night...Nick went and got a Wii today, while I was at camp...so, that is getting a work-out!

1 comment:

  1. we've been talking about getting a Wii! so much fun! Steve's friend Brad has had one forever and i love bowling! where did you find it!?!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive