Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday Late Edition...

Nick playing Boxing on the Wii...okay, so I did tell him to give me a good pose!
Saturday started off lazy for me...laid in bed reading the book I fell asleep reading the night before...then crawled out of bed to head in for bacon and waffles that Nick was making. I was on the computer way to much...trying to make and download and Jonas Brothers ringtone for Brittany, but T-Mobile won't let me go to the internet and I've been able to do it before! Oh well, maybe I'll just buy her a Jonas Brothers ringtone from T-Mobile...whatever! Anyhoo, Nick had left and my motivation rolled in...cleaning commensed and a little Halloween decorating inside was done. We so need to get outside ones. We used to have some but they get messed up and all. Last year we bought more Christmas ones after the season; so, I think I shall do that for Halloween. We will get pumpkins and carve those...that will add to outside. The other thing is that we won't really be here much that night. Our church is doing it's Fall Fest and Maze on Halloween night, with fireworks at 9. I'm a little disappointed it cuts into the candy giving and the trick or treating around here, but oh well! Anyways, I was on a cleaning roll...Nick was nice and brought me a Sonic Happy Hour Dr. Pepper Special (cherry and vanilla). Later, I went to the gym and hit Wal-Mart--late...like when they 0 out the registers 5 minutes before midnight...It's nice, except for the all the stocking going on...you can't even go down some of the aisles! And, I start to wonder what some of the kids are doing there that late...of course, my husband put in the new Indian Jones movie a little late and the kids were up until 1:00 a.m.! I was gripey about that, but we have church in the morning...it's not always easy getting them out the door (and for Brittany today, it wasn't!) Well, I've rambled on long enough...got Bible Study here in 30 minutes...Sunday update tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive