Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fresco Art

Austin painting his fresco plaque...
Today, I really didn't feel like doing school in the beginning, but everything did get done...We even did art! We were fresco painting like Michael Angelo...even though I let it get a little too hard and not damp enough...but it's still wet tonight--the paint is not dry! Maybe by morning... Brittany did her name with some whispy flowers; Austin did a blue border with some flowers and other stuff; and I did a total brown background with my name in purple and red dots all over and a red border edge... Austin and I also went to the library, where he got some kids magazines this time. We went to eat dinner, even though I was prepared to cook... It was at a Mexican place in the entertainment book...so it is soon to expire. It was up near my mom...few exits down...and the food was GREAT! The service was SUPER GREAT! but the noisy kids in the little play corner right by us were ANNOYING! Anyhow, we then went by my mom's and brought her books she ordered and her Disney souveniers she left at my house last time. My sister and 3 of her 4 kids are there with her--my sister Tommie had her tonsils out this morning...so, she can't talk but a very little. She showed me her t-shirt, bag, and hat from the NKOTB concert last night. She and her friend managed to get up to the 1st row! Guess they don't do VIP like Duran and then check ya! She was even able to get camera in, if it was a small size... We then came home, and now I'm tired...I'm going to go read in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive