Monday, October 20, 2008

Lasagna and More Surveys

This is Austin asleep in his bed last night...
Church, but not without grumpiness from the slow 12 year-old. Sam's and running into Ms. Lorrie, who is the great lady who used to watch Austin for 2 years. We also picked up the Wii Play, which came with another remote! Yay! 2 remotes now. I was kinda sleepy, and even though I didn't mean to, I took a 2 and a half hour nap. But I did feel so much better! Then, the cleaning commenced--straightening, sweeping (again), dishes, mopping...between phone calls, and Nick running off to the gym and mowing the lawn. We then had our Bible study group here at our house. That's were the lasagna comes in. The Texas Toast was awesome too. The chocolate cake drove me nuts--but that's kids and crumbly chocolate for ya! It all cleaned up though, even though I should still hose down the back patio... Jennifer stayed awhile with Abby and Samuel talking and checking out the Wii. I then watched the Amazing Race...kinda sad for the girls that left. Another survey on myspace--thanks Ali! We've been doing a lot of them...it is fun, really. I again stayed up too late, and then had a hard time sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive