Thursday, October 16, 2008

You Rock

Austin...stirring salt into boiling hot water...for science...
We are growing "gems"...we have to leave it alone in a cool place for a week, and then start checking. We boiled water...added salt until it didn't dissolve anymore, and then we poured into a glass, and finally place string tied to pencil hanging into water, over glass... Well, I was real amused by all the Joe the Plumber stuff last night--and I never watched any of the other debates. I really don't find they matter, when I've ALWAYS know who I will and more importantly WILL NOT vote for (that would be Obama). Anyhoo, it was fun to find out all the different t-shirts of Joe the Plumber you can get, and then I added a flair to my facebook with him. Crazy stuff! I am kinda getting my house back in a more organized fashion and more clean--need to get a new mop head at Wal-Mart and then I can do a good job with that. I need to go through the kids rooms and clean out some clothes and stuff! Also, got to clean up this desk and all, and I could really go through all these teacher books and stuff in the closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive