Austin drawing a picture in his book...and that's a Neopet Burger King toy he got today...Busy day...let me give you the run-down, list style...
1. Got up early and started work with Brittany...finished my lessons with her and set her on her work by 9:30!
2. Out the door with Austin to Wal-Mart to shop with troop leader for our Girl Scout camping trip...that was loads of fun...can you believe I taught her that they sell shredded lettuce in a bag at the store!
3. Picked up Burger King for lunch, and I ate Nick's Pappasito's leftover fajitas...
4. Did work with Austin, while checking e-mails and all...
5. Found out my December just got a whole lot better (not that it wasn't already going to be super awesome!)...Duran Duran make there way to Texas and at Houston on the 5th (how I'd love to be able to go to all 3 Houston shows and even hop up to Columbus on the 8th...)
6. Got the troop supply stuff packed and organized for the camping trip...
7. Got my stuff packed...and made sure Brittany did hers!
8. Cleaned and bagged green and red grapes for the camping trip...
9. Found ants in our "snack/dessert" pantry...cleaned it out with Nick's help...then he sprayed...now they're dead!
10. Made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and packed lunches for Brittany and myself for tomorrow.
11. Eleven? Who has time for an eleven? I'm off to bed!
P.S. Don't worry if you don't see a blog tomorrow--I'm not missing...just camping!

wow -- you WERE busy today. i'm so excited about duran duran coming back to houston! can't wait!
ReplyDeletehave fun camping tomorrow! :)